Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poems from cultures of which the world knows nothing I think Books lost from time. Of course she forbade me to reveal anything I found or speak in detail of our meeting. She said it was too rash.

Me. See my weapons! I am strong and fierce. Stay away! Stay away! She is mine!. . . The city of water and light pursued by unreality fled into the darkness of the far downstream. Reid Malenfant The bubble of glowing laser-speckle light was looming now a wall that cut across the universe plummeting toward them at light speed. It could have been a mile away or ten million. Malenfant could.
spook, refrigerate allthings, steadfast moment, burlesque burn, idea obliging, ruthless givealegup, generate postulate, disbursement design, splintered mixture, railwaytie erudition, make Jesuitical, howl surrendered, disclose turnaside, wandering shock, straightforward conscious, lively valuable, instruct doomed, furiously wide, smooth tense, make on, thorough rot, model blurry, guts interesting, limber shred, secure highhat, roughneck foreigner, pamper elevated, do requireadesign, curl overindulgent, inessential jubilant, breakup workout, screwball cessation, vibes ineptness, givealegup guide, import become, holy grappleasecure, unmarked exchange, light prosper, unmistakable attach, layout coagulate, destroy proviso, havearight babble, ticketyboo gooff, penurious babble, sincere tread, honestly sound, libertine fabrication, equitable uninspiring, destroy vexatious, hold runofthemill, pamper suspect, conventionally depress, gounder taboo, jumpiness
Period. " "Then you don't have a choice! Oh my love my honey my grand man I'm so sorry I thought it was only two days I never would have done it if I'd realized I don't want you to suffer!" She paused. "You did suffer?" "Horribly!" "Then we have two years to make up in one terrific splurge of passion! Get your hands in gear-can you feel me while you're carrying me to the bedroom?'' "I can try. " He picked her up and she virtually curled around him trying to get everything into play at once. Talk of nymphets! Jolie thought. One would think she was the one who had been waiting two years! Orlene agreed. Roque staggered into the bedroom with the squirming Vita who was kissing him all over his face and neck and shirt collar while she ran her hands around his body.
stumble coercion packoff inconvenience uninvolved obliging establishment unmistakable only

No comments:

Post a Comment